The Rosenberg Center, a thriving pediatric developmental/behavioral clinic, is hiring! We are an evidence based clinic that values providing families with high quality care. Our clinic in Roseville offers evaluation and therapy using a multidisciplinary team approach.
We're looking to hire a Psychologist!
We are seeking a candidate that is willing to work 20-40 hours per week. This individual will be completing assessments as part of a team and providing therapy for children and families. This position offers benefits, a competitive salary and a flexible schedule. Please contact us by phone or email for more details. Could you be the psychologist that will be joining our team?Contact Name:
Molly KosteckyEmail: Molly.Kostecky@rosenbergcenter.com Phone:
We're Hiring a Medical Office Assistant!
Medical Office Assistant Reports to:
Office Manager/Clinic OwnersFTE:
Full Time (80 hours per pay period)Hours:
8:00am – 4:30pm (lunch hour, 30 mins paid; 30 mins unpaid)Days:
Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, FridayVacation/PTO:
2 weeks (10 days)
- Medical Assistant Certification through an accredited program.
- Previous experience with pediatric population as a medical assistant, preferably in the area of mental health and/or special health care needs.
- Knowledge of psychotropic medications or a willingness to learn (understand dosing, timing, side effects, monitoring requirements and potential risks and benefits).
- Ability to interact effectively and in a supportive manner with persons of all backgrounds.
- Excellent telephone skills and etiquette.
- Ability to work effectively and efficiently in a fast-paced setting.
- Exceptional communication skills; both written and verbal.
- Must have computer experience; knowledge of Microsoft Word, Outlook, and Excel is favorable.
- Must have experience with using an EMR (electronic medical record).
- Must respect patient confidentiality at all times; Maintain HIPAA regulations and the privacy practices of Rosenberg Center and Barron Psychological Services.
Job Duties Include:
- Greet patients and perform check-in process as needed.
- Collect copayments & patient payments as needed.
- Triage medical related telephone calls.
- Schedule patient appointments using Practice Fusion computer online scheduling program.
- Answer incoming telephone calls; transfer callers; take messages as necessary.
- Handle calls for medication refills.
- Pull patient charts as needed.
- Fax documents as necessary.
- Complete school forms.
- Handle release of information requests.
- Room patients (take height, weight, blood pressure and photos of patient).
- Perform cheek swabs for genetic testing.
- Enter and update medication lists, drug allergies and family history for patients.
- Score assessment tools and rating scales as determined by medical staff.
- Assist medical providers with obtaining prescription prior authorization for patients.
- Print and prepare provider schedules/charts for next day appointments.
- Waiting room management: Tidy patient waiting room areas; periodically disinfect lobby area toys and books.
- Other duties as assigned.
The Medical Office Assistant
position is a full time position, employed by Rosenberg Center, and supporting all clinicians in the clinic. The person who fills this job will be trained in all processes of the medical office. There is a 30 day probationary period for all newly hired employees. A review of performance will be held on or around day 30 of employment.
Any person hired by Rosenberg Center is considered to have an at will employment agreement, in which either party (employer or employee) has the ability to terminate employment at any time, for any reason.
Resumes can be sent to email@example.com