Speech and Language
The Rosenberg Center is proud to offer superior speech and language services to the Twin Cities. Evaluations and treatment are performed by a licensed Speech and Language Pathologist. The office is conveniently located in Roseville providing easy access to weekly therapy sessions.
Speech and Language evaluation and treatment assist families with:
- Autism Spectrum Disorders
- Language Disorders - difficulty using or understanding language
- Learning Disabilities
- Auditory Processing Disorders - difficulty understanding and organizing auditory information
- Behavioral problems
- Social language difficulties - conversational skills and nonverbal cues
- Speech or articulation errors such as a lisp
- Tongue thrust
- Fluency disorders commonly known as stuttering
- Apraxia of speech
- Delayed language development or being a “late talker”
Contact our office to schedule an appointment for your child with our Speech and Language Pathlogists.