Multi-disciplinary team evaluations provide testing for children ages 0-18 years of age. Teams that assess children include a medical provider, occupational therapist, educational consultant, speech-language pathologist, and a psychologist.
Team evaluations provide a comprehensive evaluation to rule out a variety of possible diagnoses such as:
- Autism Spectrum Disorders (ASD)
- Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD), sometimes called ADD
- Speech and Language Disorders and Delays
- Learning Disabilities such as Dyslexia
- Emotional and Behavioral Disorders
- Fetal Alcohol Spectrum Disorders (FASD)
- Mood Disorders such as depression, anxiety and bipolar disorder
Team evaluations always include a conference at which the family and all providers meet to discuss findings and treatment plans as needed. For some children a full team evaluation is not needed. Assessments with individual providers/specialties are also available.
The Rosenberg Center is the only multi-disciplinary clinic in the five state area of Minnesota, Iowa, North Dakota, South Dakota and Wisconsin that offers assessment with speech therapists, occupational therapists, development/behavioral pediatrics, and child psychology.